Axis 360 Digital Media Library by Baker & Taylor
Axis 360, Baker & Taylor's revolutionary digital media library, provides libraries with a state-of-the-art system for circulating digital books and audiobooks.
- One purchase - multiple formats. eBooks can be downloaded in EPUB or PDF formats, or in Blio, to serve a range of PCs, ereaders and mobile devices.
- Mobile version. Patrons using mobile devices - including Apple and Android tablets, smartphones and more - can view your collection, check out and read materials in a user interface optimized for their device.
- Acoustik™ digital audiobooks. A new experience for audiobook users — patrons will enjoy direct-to-device download and listening in just a few taps.
- ILS integration - supporting ReadersFirst principles. Patron's econtent discovery, check out and holds all from your library catalog.
- Ease of ordering. Libraries can quickly discover, order and activate digital selections for Axis 360 via Title Source™ 3.
- Print + Digital, together. Collection development services to help libraries order the right balance of formats, all at one time.
Baker & Taylor and Axis 360 — library solutions that revolve around you.
"Axis 360 is an attractive and viable option for aggressive growth now and in future."
—Alene Moroni, KCLS's Selection and Order Manager,
King County Library System, Washington
"Axis 360 is the only application currently capable of providing full and equal access to ebooks being loaned by libraries to blind and print-disabled patrons."
—Dr. Marc Maurer,
President of the National Federation of the Blind
"Our students have required reading and with Axis 360, they can check out titles with ease and take their books anywhere."
—Robyn Martin, Director of Library Services,
The Lovett School, GA